Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

My name is Jonas and i just bought a 2015 ST. Is there anything that i need to be aware of? i know nothing about this car yet which is the main reason for me making an account here :)

Not sure if i have an ST3 but i think i do lol leather recaro, red brake calipers, touchscreen nav, dual climate control.

Hoping the ST forums are going to be more welcoming that my other subaru forums :) i also have an 04 stage 2 wrx.

·
Administrator
13,342 Posts
Hello everyone,

My name is Jonas and i just bought a 2015 ST. Is there anything that i need to be aware of? i know nothing about this car yet which is the main reason for me making an account here :)

Not sure if i have an ST3 but i think i do lol leather recaro, red brake calipers, touchscreen nav, dual climate control.

Hoping the ST forums are going to be more welcoming that my other subaru forums :) i also have an 04 stage 2 wrx.
Welcome!!

Please take some time to read some stickies, and the "noob dont get flamed" thread. There's tons of info laid out here. Its just a search away.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Welcome to the fost. Just as your subject the fost is easily tunable and BT capable. Not a great 1/4 but carbs canyons and tracks pretty well for the price. Enjoy it. Read up on some of the pros and cons and go from there. I myself have never been happier with our 13 st3.

·
Registered
2015 ST3, no sunroof, Koenig Oversteers
254 Posts
f you have full leather Recaros, then you have an ST3. I also have a 2015 ST3, with the optional wheel package and red calipers, but without a sunroof. It makes me happy every day I drive it, and I hope yours does the same for you.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just purchased a 2017 ST3 last night and it hurts my soul that it has the snowflake and standard brake calipers. :p It's the first thing I'm going to change on it. They couldn't find one in my area with the upgraded wheels/calipers. They did have a 2016 ST2 with the upgraded wheels, red calipers, Nav and sunroof with only 15k miles on it; however, when I drove it the clutch felt off and I was too worried the previous owner had modded it and traded it in early because he had messed something up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts