Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys and gals. I need help. Had my 2016 ST for a few months now and have a extra $400.00 to spend. What would be some of your ideas for spending that would Benefit me the most for the buck? Only have seat belt pads and light switch knob cover so far. PLEASE HELP!
Thanks,
Texas ST owner

·
Registered
67 Posts
Some of our brothers and sisters are selling Cobb AP for that price. Amazing uograde if you ask me! Good luck and happy spending!!!! Happy New year from Tokyo!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
201 Posts
Third for the access port best upgrade I have ever bought for any vehicle I ever owned. A word of warning, it can get a little voidy with the warranty though. Even if you uninstall it the dealership can still see that it used to be there.

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
....and I "fourth" that if you don't mind spending a little extra scratch on premium

what the dealership sees is start cycles, take it there with 3 start cycles on it they assume you just de tuned it.... think this is also reset with a battery disconnect but not 100% on that one

·
Registered
5 Posts
You can order a custom shift knob from Anarchy Motive. Still waiting on mine to come in but have heard nothing but great things about them.
You could also get a Cobb high air flow filter for around $60.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
You could get tuned by Torrie for $400, or get a front mount, or get a catback made, or a rear motor mount, a traction bar, and a rear sway bar

1 - 8 of 8 Posts