Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Not as fancy as you guys, but I bought a '13 ST after my '06 Cobalt SS/SC crapped itself. This here is a car that really speaks to the driver. Damn fine purchase!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Me and my wife actually went to the ford dealer in hopes to get an RS. But, when they said they wanted 5k on top of their advertised price we quickly left and went to see my friend at another dealer. In the end, after driving both the RS and ST and seeing that this ST was about 15k less than the RS i went with the ST because it still gave me that fun feeling the RS did. Plus, i have money i can use to get some mods down the road :D

·
Registered
495 Posts
I think you did great. I'm not bagging the RS. But everything I've read says it is better on the track than a daily driver.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah thats what i was hearing...now, would i love to have one? hell yeah! just not what they were asking for it. If i was able to get it for sticker, truth be told i would have gotten that instead.

·
Registered
495 Posts
yeah thats what i was hearing...now, would i love to have one? hell yeah! just not what they were asking for it. If i was able to get it for sticker, truth be told i would have gotten that instead.
And I wouldn't have blamed you a bit! In my case, because I think the dealer screwed up, I could have had two of my ST1s for less than an RS.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts