Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up! Had a 2014 Performance Blue Fiesta ST I just got out of, would have kept it; but got in an accident back in November and it was 13k in damage. It was repaired, and drove good; but you know it will always be in the back of my mind. Anyways went to my dealer yesterday and got a 2017 Magnetic Metallic ST1 Focus ST. I just don't fit in the Recaro seats. Anyways so far I love it, it rides much smoother than the Fiesta ST did; so just a more comfortable daily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
That's my favorite color they offer in them. Unfortunately it wasn't offered in 13 when I bought mine.
Get ready for the non stop "Ooooo shiny go fast parts!" OH ANOTHER ONE. I'm not blowing anymore mon... Is that a set of coilovers?!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's my favorite color they offer in them. Unfortunately it wasn't offered in 13 when I bought mine.
Get ready for the non stop "Ooooo shiny go fast parts!" OH ANOTHER ONE. I'm not blowing anymore mon... Is that a set of coilovers?!
Same! Love the color.

& Don't tell my wallet; but I am ready. Haha.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome! When it comes to shiney go fast bits... you know we got you covered! ;)
Oh believe me, I know! Happy to have an awesome shop not too far from home!

Reactions: VividRacing

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome! I am in Arizona as well, in the Gilbert/Chandler area. Make sure to join 'AZ ST Club' on Facebook to meet more local ST members! We usually set up monthly cruises/meets.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome! I am in Arizona as well, in the Gilbert/Chandler area. Make sure to join 'AZ ST Club' on Facebook to meet more local ST members! We usually set up monthly cruises/meets.
Yeah man, I'm on there! Joined a few weeks ago when I originally got my FiST back from the body shop.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts