Discussion Starter #1
New owner st2 2013 tangerine scream 33,000 miles green filter already in
Steeda lowering springs shipping
Anything else anyone Recommends?

·
2017 Kona Blue ST1
1,229 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Front mount intercooler first and foremost. The factory unit is extremely susceptible to heat soak.

Read though the forum. Use the search feature, as most everything has been covered hundreds of times over. If you have an issue you can't seem to find on here don't be afraid to ask.

J

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
...Anything else anyone Recommends?
You have to have a plan for the car before throwing money, time, and effort at it. If you want to optimize performance and launches then you'll get good value for your money by going with an FMIC and RMM as your first mods. If you're trying to win 'best looking' at an upcoming car show, then an FMIC and RMM aren't going to help you get there.

Asking for mod. recommendations before explaining your objectives is likely to lead you down an unsatisfying path and a bunch of poorly spent time and money.

Sorryto be the guy who runs in and throws water on the excitement fire.

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
New owner st2 2013 tangerine scream 33,000 miles green filter already in
Steeda lowering springs shipping
Anything else anyone Recommends?
@mattmatt973 After re-reading my above post, I realized I owe you an apology.

The tone of my earlier post came across as irritated and a bit condescending.

Although my message was sound, I did a poor job of conveying in an inviting, encouraging, and constructive manner - for that I ask for your forgiveness.

There are a lot of folks on this board who know a lot about these cars and are very gracious with their knowledge and time.

Do your research, ask specific questions about what you're learning, share your ideas and you’ll have an enjoyable experience hanging out here and playing with your new car.

Like DeuceMcCracken says, w/o pictures, it never happened!! 😁

Show us pictures of your new car and tell us the story behind buying it. Tell us about your previous car ownership, repairing, modifying experiences.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Although my message was sound, I did a poor job of conveying in an inviting, encouraging, and constructive manner - for that I ask for your forgiveness.

There are a lot of folks on this board who know a lot about these cars and are very gracious with their knowledge and time.

Do your research, ask specific questions about what you're learning, share your ideas and you’ll have an enjoyable experience hanging out here and playing with your new car.

Show us pictures of your new car and tell us the story behind buying it. Tell us about your previous car ownership, repairing, modifying experiences.
hey man no need for an apology I completely understand what youre saying. My roomate has a 2016 GT and he said the same thing to me is to have a goal for the car. My goal for the car is definetly more geared towards performance but also want a great stance to it and keep it super clean. Steeda Springs came in today and going to try and look into wheels now, but not too sure if getting the snowflakes painted now is a little better. thinking GunMetal grey evryone has black and my last car had the same color scheme so would like to change it up. Also bought tips and thinking about doing muffler delete for now till I can pull the trigger on a exhaust. Need to get it tinted also.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts