Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! New owner here from central PA. Here's my 2013 TB ST3, I've owned for about 6 months now. Excited to dive into the community here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
651 Posts
Those wheels are sick.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Hello! New owner here from central PA. Here's my 2013 TB ST3, I've owned for about 6 months now. Excited to dive into the community here.

Welcome, what part of Central PA are we talking? You might be near me if you really are in the center lol and I have nobody near me

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Nice! Northumberland county. You?

I'm to your West a little. Border of Mifflin/Huntingdon Counties. Just outside of Mount Union PA. I commonly commute close to your county in State College, or Lewistown on my way to my work in Mifflintown, but don't go over your way often.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm to your West a little. Border of Mifflin/Huntingdon Counties. Just outside of Mount Union PA. I commonly commute close to your county in State College, or Lewistown on my way to my work in Mifflintown, but don't go over your way often.
Right on. Not very common to run into another ST around here haha.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Right on. Not very common to run into another ST around here haha.

Same. There are 3 that I'm aware of in Lewistown. Also, @Tyler2295 is nearby as well. He's the only forum goer nearby to me that I know of. I've only met him on the highway playing around on our way home from work, the only forum goers I've met in person are those who attended the Brewery meetup we had.

If you like beer (or not...for some reason) keep an eye on the Brewery Raiders thread on here run by frontman @Duece McCracken

The guys who follow those events around are a blast that I've met, and you see the registered landmark "The Little Leased ST That Could" when Duece gets there. Lmao. Hope to see you around some time!

·
Registered
216 Posts
I no longer drive down that way. I'm up in state college now.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
I no longer drive down that way. I'm up in state college now.

A significantly much better place to be, I might add. I would be hopeful to find a new position somewhere up there in the near future if I can.

·
Registered
216 Posts
A significantly much better place to be, I might add. I would be hopeful to find a new position somewhere up there in the near future if I can.
Do it! Well if you can. I hate mifflintown and juniata county haha.

Reactions: brian60

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Do it! Well if you can. I hate mifflintown and juniata county haha.

My gripe is, wages suck because employers around here claim "it's a rural area we can't afford to pay XX,XXX" but yet...cost of living isn't much cheaper than anywhere else lol. Average home is $189k in Juniata County. Plus healthcare, transportation, and grocery expenses are greater than even State College lol

And I'm a lifelong PSU fan so :cool:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My gripe is, wages suck because employers around here claim "it's a rural area we can't afford to pay XX,XXX" but yet...cost of living isn't much cheaper than anywhere else lol. Average home is $189k in Juniata County. Plus healthcare, transportation, and grocery expenses are greater than even State College lol

And I'm a lifelong PSU fan so :cool:
Same thing regarding the wages in this area also, but the average home is still much less . My wife and I make enough to afford a decent home and some vehicles but it's hard to find a job that pays 50k+ for sure.

Edit: Also, I love living in a non emissions county.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,200 Posts
Same thing regarding the wages in this area also, but the average home is still much less . My wife and I make enough to afford a decent home and some vehicles but it's hard to find a job that pays 50k+ for sure.

Edit: Also, I love living in a non emissions county.

We share identical struggles. We will get along well lol.

Also, #Catless4Lyfe :cool:

·
Registered
216 Posts
We share identical struggles. We will get along well lol.

Also, #Catless4Lyfe :cool:
Car is registered in Clearfield county

Reactions: brian60
1 - 20 of 20 Posts