Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day everyone,

I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jason. I recently picked up my 2013 Tangerine Scream Focus ST this past weekend with 7,380 minty fresh original miles on her. I have really enjoyed driving her over the weekend and am really starting to enjoy the experience.

I am a long time Subaru fan boy who has owned a Stage 2 Saab 9-2X Aero for the past 3 years. I just decided that it was time to make the hop up and stop dumping bills into maintaining the car. So I looked around and the new WRX just wasn't my style or my price. I have always admired these hot hatches and am glad that I decided to pick this as my new car. I especially am excited to have picked up the Tangerine Scream. From the first I saw this color I found it unique and I always like owning cars with the unique color in the lineup.

Here are a few pics from her first couple days in my care.

20160620_194109.jpg 20160620_153559.jpg 20160619_110228.jpg 11.jpg 15.jpg

·
Registered
430 Posts
Congrats. I looked at her when I was at Ciocca checking out a 16 Mustang. Clean car. Very hard to find with the TS ST2 Recaros.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
360 Posts
Congrats and welcome. Arguably the best color combo for the ST, really represents the wild and goofy nature of the car, I almost snagged one just like this but missed out sadly. Havent seen one like it since either. Oh well, RR is love, RR is life now

1 - 6 of 6 Posts