Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Vendor
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, we've been working on another OCC mounting location for the FoST, to allow for easier access when draining, and an easier install.

First of all, thanks to @DoubleD for the inspiration on mounting the OCC off of the manifold. What we've done is made a bracket that mounts the OCC to where the sound symposer would be mounted on the intake manifold. This makes for a much easier install, as well as much easier draining of the OCC.

Here's some pics of the new location. The brackets will be painted for the kits.

OCC kits with this location should be ready to go this week, along with our VTA valve cover OCC kits. We will also be offering a relocation kit, for current customers looking to relocate their DM OCC for easier draining. Note: A sound symposer delete will be needed to mount the OCC in this location. This location only works with the stock manifold, but should work with manifold spacers as well.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
can we get a new bracket if we have the old one? doesnt make too much of a difference whether or not i have to crawl under, but just curious :)

·
Premium Member
3,541 Posts
Interested in this when it is ready :)

·
Vendor
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
can we get a new bracket if we have the old one? doesnt make too much of a difference whether or not i have to crawl under, but just curious :)
We'll be offering a re-location kit for current customers, that are looking to mount the can in the new location. I don't want it to be costly at all, so it'll be an option to previous customers who are looking for easier draining access.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
if buying a OCC, will this be apart of the package in the near future, or do you need to buy the OCC + this kit?
Mounting to this location was where most people i know mounted theirs, so surprised to see that this is coming out as a 'relocation' kit.

·
Vendor
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if buying a OCC, will this be apart of the package in the near future, or do you need to buy the OCC + this kit?
Mounting to this location was where most people i know mounted theirs, so surprised to see that this is coming out as a 'relocation' kit.
We'll be offering 2 mounting locations, similar to what we have for the Mazdaspeed OCC kits we offer.

A re-location option will be available to previous customers, if they wish to re-locate the OCC.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I guess I have two new mods in my future this summer. Symposer delete and this OCC.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Once the changed bracket is out, I think this will be the occ that ill be getting. considering the amount of oil that I saw on/in the symposer when I did the delete, I think its time to add an occ.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Well it was a good thing I decided to get your SSD when I got the OCC! Thanks for keeping us informed, I'll be getting this relocation kit when you're ready!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
So....Another group buy anyone?? :big smile:

Reactions: pslst

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
love the relocation... just need to throw some powdercoat on after buying and it'll look fantastic.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts