Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Me likey too! How do you know the fins aren't bent if you never unwrapped it?

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
They made silver prior to mid 2017. Pictured item looks like a silver 2013/2014 fitment tube and fin (they didn’t make bar and plate in silver) mountune intercooler. I say 2013/2014 because it has the air guides on it that do not work with 2015+ models.

·
Registered
3,664 Posts

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
My Mountune is black. Didn't know they made em in silver...looks more like a Depo to me.[iurl="http://www.focusst.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=308538&stc=1&d=1517679398"]
[/iurl]
They made them in silver that’s actually the color I wanted. Got one just before they stopped making them. lol
You running the snorkel with the RS lid? I thought it was one or the other since the snorkel works better with a pressurised box?

·
Registered
34 Posts
This intercooler can be used all years and the fins do not need to be cut at all. The fins just need to bent back a bit to clear the back of the fog light housing. I have this intercooler on my 2015 without any issues, just bent the fins and it looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
I was pissed when Mountune had these on a blowout sale a while back. I had already purchased, and installed their current intercooler less than a month earlier. Yes, it will fit the 2015 and up models.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts