Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok after 110980 miles on my car motor said goodbye hard rod nock. The ford dealer wants 7170.45 to put motor in car I can get a Ford long block everything on it and do it myself, dealer said the re manufactured motor has 3 year unlimited mileage warranty as long as you do not tune or modify. He already knows it's tuned and modified so that goes out the door. Well there goes the rs dealer drive my car was going to give me 9500. Three days earlier said I wanted to think about it---hmmm think I will give him a call and say I will take it lmao. Does anyone have any good clutch kits they would recommend?? Will take pics and put some posts up.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Sweet

·
Registered
53 Posts
looks like so much fun!

Reactions: alaphoid

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well will brake some of the pics down ripped my bicep could not do anything after operation for 3 month one good thing it's in and finished just need the ac filled back up.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well that's all for photos the new motor came with off road wire harness had to switch that out and put different crank pickup on (special tool needed) expensive one time use lol so far so good was fun and frustrating all in the same..

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
I feel ya. Mine is at a dealer now for a new engine, non re manufactured.

IMG_1848.JPG

·
Registered
463 Posts
Jesus, they gave you a crapload of extra junk you didn't need as it was the Ford Motorsports swap kit.

I'd have sent your motor for a 2.3L stroker and bolted all your crap back on and probably broke even or even saved money.

Reactions: RobertJ
1 - 14 of 14 Posts