Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i am new to this forum(or any forum). I have recently bought a 2013 Ford Focus ST. It is a great car, but i am wondering what mods should i do first, any suggestions?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Honestly this question gets asked weekly. Intercooler and tune a popular first upgrades. Also RMM is right up there. Tires come next.

Sent from another galaxy.
I'm almost debating on either making a new, more recent post that we can link everyone to that outlines the typical "suggested modifications" for this car, or editing ST3 4 ME's post from 2013 stickied at the bottom of the Performance sub-forum's list of stickies. There is already so many stickies on that subforum I'd hate to add another unless we deleted one or two outdated ones.
@ddfred @Duece McCracken what say thee?

·
Super Moderator
9,548 Posts
I'm almost debating on either making a new, more recent post that we can link everyone to that outlines the typical "suggested modifications" for this car, or editing ST3 4 ME's post from 2013 stickied at the bottom of the Performance sub-forum's list of stickies. There is already so many stickies on that subforum I'd hate to add another unless we deleted one or two outdated ones.
@ddfred @Duece McCracken what say thee?
I'm not a fan of deleting a thread unless it is trolling or spam. I have not had a chance to look at the old thread; how much updating would it need?

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
I'm not a fan of deleting a thread unless it is trolling or spam. I have not had a chance to look at the old thread; how much updating would it need?
Indeed, deleting any potentially useful information isn't preferred. I guess unsticking one is an option as well if one proved not needed. The old one is this one: http://www.focusst.org/forum/focus-...-section-looking-mod-your-car-read-first.html

It could be changed a little to include stuff like "The typical mods done include RMM, Hi-Flow Filter, FMIC, Downpipe, Accessport/Tune, Shifter mods, etc" And then when these thread are created we could link to it. Just a thought to maximize and uniform the efficiency of answering this question :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts