Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I'm from Chattanooga TN and recently bought a '14 Oxford White ST3. Tons of fun!!!

·
Super Moderator
2018 Ford Focus ST1 with a 2867 gen 2
1,928 Posts
Got a mods list? Looks lowered, at least, but anything else?

·
Registered
2013 OW Focus ST USDM
128 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Oodles of info and wisdom here. Ask away if you can't find it.

I just spent Christmas in Memphis. Didn't see a single ST in 10 days there. Love the fact that you can do anything to your car in that state compared to here in PA.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yellow Speed Racing Coil-overs
3 inch Down-pipe
Roush Cat-back
Cobb Stage 1
Cobb Shift Knob
Boomba bov.....

And hopefully more to come. Lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the forum. Oodles of info and wisdom here. Ask away if you can't find it.

I just spent Christmas in Memphis. Didn't see a single ST in 10 days there. Love the fact that you can do anything to your car in that state compared to here in PA.

I just spent Christmas in Memphis. Didn't see a single ST in 10 days there. Love the fact that you can do anything to your car in that state compared to here i

Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.