Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All

I am new to the forum and I look forward to hopefully learning some tips and getting ideas and help when needed for my car. I just purchased a 2018 Focus ST two days ago. So far I love the car but have quickly realized the first thing that needs to be done..the exhaust!!

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Congrats... really why the exhaust? First thing i did was the shifter..

Reactions: DeadMilitia

·
Super Moderator
2017 Ford Fusion Sport
8,198 Posts
Hello All

I am new to the forum and I look forward to hopefully learning some tips and getting ideas and help when needed for my car. I just purchased a 2018 Focus ST two days ago. So far I love the car but have quickly realized the first thing that needs to be done..the exhaust!!
Just remember if you change out the exhaust (I'm assuming you mean the cat-back portion of the exhaust) that on this car it improves sound only (no power gains) and to remove the sound symposer! The sound symposer pumping sound into your cabin gets pretty annoying once you throw on a louder exhaust :p

Welcome to the forum and excellent choice! If you ever have any questions feel free to PM me or any of the other mods/regular members and we can help answer your questions or get you to someone/somewhere that does. :cool:

·
Administrator
11,893 Posts
Hello All

Welcome aboard!

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
Hello All

Welcome to the team dmj!!!! Stick around. You'll learn alot, though your wallet will squeel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
Yup, if you do the exhaust do the symposer delete at the same time! Best 2 casual mods you can do to the car.

·
Registered
732 Posts
A warm welcome from the Netherlands

1 - 9 of 9 Posts