Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! My name is Peter, I'm new around here. Just picked up a 2013 FoST in Tangerine Scream this weekend:

Here's some of the details:

ST3 with all the options
28k miles
Pretty minimal mods: Sparco wheels (still have the stockers with Blizzaks), Steeda rear sway bar, backup camera, Steeda short throw adapter, symposer delete, a couple of minor appearance mods.

I don't really have any big plans for modding this car. Just some appearance stuff to make it uniquely mine, exhaust (mainly for sound and the round tips, not looking for big performance gains), and a Ford Racing tune. I'll be sure to start a project thread once I get started!

This is my new DD, replacing a 2005 Mazda 6S hatchback. It's gonna be an adjustment having a smaller car, but I'm pretty excited to have a manual transmission and a car actually built in this decade haha.

A little more about me: I'm a Wisconsin native and studied mechanical engineering at Michigan State (hence the username). While there I was pretty heavily involved with the MSU Racing Club, for any of you who may be in the Lansing area. I currently live in metro Detroit, and I've been an engineer at Ford in transmission & driveline engineering for about 7.5 years. I actually did a 6-month rotation in Ford Racing about 6 years ago and helped develop the FRPP tune. That's a big part of why I wanted to get an ST, so I could drive what I worked on!

Otherwise, my main project/fun car is a 1996 Camaro Z28. It's been a labor of love of mine for a long time. It started as a father/son project about 10 years ago. It's got cam/head/stall, full bolt ons, and a few other mods. Mostly a cruiser, but I'd like to see it hit the 12s once I get the kinks worked out of it. I've been active in the Michigan F-Body Association since I've been living here.

Looking forward to using all the resources this forum and community has to offer!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Welcome aboard. This is a great place to learn from others and share what you learn on your own projects. Love the Tangerine Scream color. Guy at my place of work has one as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts