Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I will be purchasing a Focus ST this weekend. I have an approval at one dealership waiting on a approval on a second one to determine which to choose! I actually am not new to the Focus world had a 01 ZX3 that I lightly modified. Good times for sure. Cant wait to be part of the scene again. The two ST's I am looking at are 2013's. One is Red ST3 pkg. CPO Ford Warranty and 50k miles. (The one I really want) Second is Tangerine Scream 2013 st3 pkg with 67k on it. (The one I am already approved on) Look forward to meeting and getting to know you all! I will update this weekend with the one that I was able to get!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
My first ST was a Tangerine Scream (TS) ST3. I like that color - it was really easy to find in a crowded parking lot! Got out of the ST game for about a year & couldn't take it any longer - went out and picked up a '14 in white. Since the TS had a tendency to attract looks I decided to go with white - a little more stealthy.

Either way, TS or Red, you should have a good time. Welcome & post pictures when you get it!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you! Yes I agree about the color. My 01 ZX3 was red, I was the only one in the city back in the Fast and Furious days that had a Focus. Got made fun of a lot but I was able to hang with them, hence my nickname Fokusdave. A name I intend to awaken once more lol. Odd thing tho the wife had a dream last night and said she dreamt that I got the TS color...We will see the day draws near...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts