Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Registered
784 Posts
Ummm...not much for write ups.
I'll be sure to snap a couple pics with my phone as I go and definitely note or point out anything out of the ordinary or hang ups I encounter for sure. I understand a certain level of hesitation with an install that actually delves INTO the motor and am currently reading up and looking at pictures, getting a feel for what to expect.
If I'm feeling squirrelly I may drop the pan today otherwise it will keep until next weekend as I/we will be doing some work to my buddy's A4. So I am sitting on this, waiting on gauges and ancillaries and possibly Wilwoods if TCE has inventoried calipers yet. Make for a full weekend and give the women some time to do womanly things...hopefully without my debit card...

· Registered
2,881 Posts
Ummm...not much for write ups. I'll be sure to snap a couple pics with my phone as I go and definitely note or point out anything out of the ordinary or hang ups I encounter for sure. I understand a certain level of hesitation with an install that actually delves INTO the motor and am currently reading up and looking at pictures, getting a feel for what to expect. If I'm feeling squirrelly I may drop the pan today otherwise it will keep until next weekend as I/we will be doing some work to my buddy's A4. So I am sitting on this, waiting on gauges and ancillaries and possibly Wilwoods if TCE has inventoried calipers yet. Make for a full weekend and give the women some time to do womanly things...hopefully without my debit card...
Yeah basic tips/pointers and pics would be cool

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.