Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, as of January this year I've owned a new 2016 Kona Blue Focus ST1 and finally got around to making an account on these forums.

Little about myself:
Been into cars for as long as I can remember and I was looking for a new car so I can put my '92 MR2 away and start the restoration project on it since that was my only car for a bit. Being a mechanic who works on all kinds of cars ranging from Toyotas to Porsches I was really stuck on what to get, and after much consideration I bought a Focus ST since I've never had any problems with them at work.

Plans:
I've been into time attack for as long as I've owned a car so definitely steering my FoST. Looking to take the Octane Academy course offered for free sometime this summer and hit up a track sometime this fall so look for updates!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Hey guys, as of January this year I've owned a new 2016 Kona Blue Focus ST1 and finally got around to making an account on these forums.

Little about myself:
Been into cars for as long as I can remember and I was looking for a new car so I can put my '92 MR2 away and start the restoration project on it since that was my only car for a bit. Being a mechanic who works on all kinds of cars ranging from Toyotas to Porsches I was really stuck on what to get, and after much consideration I bought a Focus ST since I've never had any problems with them at work.

Plans:
I've been into time attack for as long as I've owned a car so definitely steering my FoST. Looking to take the Octane Academy course offered for free sometime this summer and hit up a track sometime this fall so look for updates!
Welcome to the forum! Post up some pics of that beauty!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Welcome! Like the rides you got there. And as a recent OA graduate I can only recommend you go out to Utah and experience it yourself. They really show the car off and give you some good tips on what it can and cannot handle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts