Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 991 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The North Eastern Owners section was not being properly represented so I thought I should post something here. I ordered my Tangerine Scream ST3 on May 2nd and it looks like I will be waiting until October or November for it. If anyone sees an ST in the NJ area be sure to post it here.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Someday one will show up at a dealer near me. And I'll buy it. Then I can represent Upstate NY. That or I'll order the ST3 and wait till delivery, next year. Man, I hate waiting....

·
Registered
225 Posts
I work at Gentilni Ford in Woodbine NJ, and I just bought our first ST off the showroom. Live in Vineland (SJ) so if your around you should see or hear me. Black ST2

·
Registered
91 Posts
Just picked up my Performance Blue on Saturday!

Very excited nearly burned through the 1st tank in two days just loving driving it. My 2 y/o son loves it too with the rush that you get when the boost comes on. :big smile:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hatchback Rim
Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Headlamp
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Steering wheel
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Car seat Family car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Hatchback

·
Registered
225 Posts
think i saw a tangerine scream driving south down rt 55 last night, anybody on here?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Thanks guys! I am very proud to be back in the American market and while I would have loved to had gotten a Boss 302 I am actually very satisfied with the Focus cause it is like a Jack Russell Terrier all hyper and always ready to attack. Haa.

Today I pulled the dealer decal off. Man what a pain cause it was very metallic and not a vinyl sticker. Will wait till late November to order snows. Have any of you looked under the wheel wells? The material is not plastic and it looks like that might be a point of failure with snow/ice. That is if we every get any again.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I work at Larson Ford in Lakewood, NJ
-We have 2 on the property right now.
2013 ST base model in Blue no options
2013 ST2 with Recaros and Moonroof

Please contact me if anyone is interested or would like additional information.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Live near McGuire afb NJ driving my tangerine scream ST1 I just got Monday love it Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hatchback Motor vehicle

1 - 20 of 991 Posts