Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Commissioned and fresh off the drawing board for the FocusST.org community this is our spin on the FocustST.org logo framed by the profile of a FST. Available now at mesathread ? Welcome printed on a white or black tshirt in the size of your choice. Need a different color? Want the image printed on the back? Shoot me a PM here on the forum or email at [email protected]

John

FST Profile Black Large.jpg

·
Registered
795 Posts
I like, and also i have the Mesathread FocusST.org shirt that was the giveaway, its awesome, nice and thick, not a thin feels like paper material. it actually feels like a shirt

·
Banned
246 Posts
Looks great, John--I'll be going this route for sure. What about a double-sided option? That logo on back, smaller-sized one on the front?
Mike

·
Registered
8,582 Posts
Fantastic design. Can't wait to snatch one of these up.

·
Banned
2,700 Posts
I hate it when vendors put things up for sale and do not post specifications like are these 50%-50% or 100% cotton? Are they preshrunk? Hell maybe I will make my own T-shirts

·
The Mod with a Mouth
9,494 Posts
I hate it when vendors put things up for sale and do not post specifications like are these 50%-50% or 100% cotton? Are they preshrunk? Hell maybe I will make my own T-shirts
these are details that most dont care about but if you PM him he will reply...also his screen name is his email.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello Nahua! All of this information was supplied the last time you asked in a thread you started ... http://www.focusst.org/forum/focus-st-discussions/14999-focusst-org-store.html#post266043

And it can be found on our website mesathread ? Welcome.

What the heck might as well post it here again:

For the hoodies we use Hanes F170 and the tshirts are Gildan 2000. You will find the construction details on each below. If your incredibly supportive wife is interested we can also make a Ladies Gildan 2000L Tshirt or an American Apparel RSA2329 Fine Jersey Racerback Tank Top in several different colors. Just shoot me a PM and we can work out the details.

Men’s T-Shirt (Gildan 2000) Description: One of the most classic t-shirts in a basic fit. It is made from 6oz of 100% cotton jersey cotton. It has a seamless double needle 7/8 collar along with
a taped neck and shoulders. There is an increased body and sleeve lengths to accommodate shrinkage. Double needle sleeve and bottom hems.

Hooded Sweatshirt (Hanes F170) Description: 9.7 oz., 90% cotton/10% polyester fleece pullover hooded sweatshirt. Patented low pill, high-stitch density PrintPro® XP fabric with 100% cotton face. Two-ply hood with matching drawstring and metal grommets. Coverseam stitched armholes and waistband. Front pouch pocket. Rib knit cuffs and waistband.

Thanks for asking!

John

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks great, John--I'll be going this route for sure. What about a double-sided option? That logo on back, smaller-sized one on the front?
Mike
Mike, No worries. I can do that, one downside is there will be an additional charge for printing on both sides. But I'll be happy to build a shirt to your specs. When you are ready please shoot me a PM or email so we can work the details out. Thank you, John

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I like, and also i have the Mesathread FocusST.org shirt that was the giveaway, its awesome, nice and thick, not a thin feels like paper material. it actually feels like a shirt
Ankah, Glad to hear you like the shirt you won. The Gildan 2000 tshirts we us for our images are a good durable honest tshirt. Congratulations! John

·
Banned
2,700 Posts
Hello Nahua! All of this information was supplied the last time you asked in a thread you started ... http://www.focusst.org/forum/focus-st-discussions/14999-focusst-org-store.html#post266043

And it can be found on our website mesathread ? Welcome.

What the heck might as well post it here again:

For the hoodies we use Hanes F170 and the tshirts are Gildan 2000. You will find the construction details on each below. If your incredibly supportive wife is interested we can also make a Ladies Gildan 2000L Tshirt or an American Apparel RSA2329 Fine Jersey Racerback Tank Top in several different colors. Just shoot me a PM and we can work out the details.

Men’s T-Shirt (Gildan 2000) Description: One of the most classic t-shirts in a basic fit. It is made from 6oz of 100% cotton jersey cotton. It has a seamless double needle 7/8 collar along with
a taped neck and shoulders. There is an increased body and sleeve lengths to accommodate shrinkage. Double needle sleeve and bottom hems.

Hooded Sweatshirt (Hanes F170) Description: 9.7 oz., 90% cotton/10% polyester fleece pullover hooded sweatshirt. Patented low pill, high-stitch density PrintPro® XP fabric with 100% cotton face. Two-ply hood with matching drawstring and metal grommets. Coverseam stitched armholes and waistband. Front pouch pocket. Rib knit cuffs and waistband.

Thanks for asking!

John
Ahh you posted it after I went to sleep. And I never came back to thread. Put it on your website and this would not even be a issue. But I am interested.

·
The Mod with a Mouth
9,494 Posts
Ahh you posted it after I went to sleep. And I never came back to thread. Put it on your website and this would not even be a issue. But I am interested.
Now you are nit picking. But I kinda agree about product description being on the site at a minimum.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Received my T-shirts today. I had John put a big emblem on the back and a small one on the front, the way t-shirts should be done.:smile: Looks and feels like high quality stuff.
Thanks John shirts 002.JPG shirts 001.JPG

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Received my T-shirts today. I had John put a big emblem on the back and a small one on the front, the way t-shirts should be done.:smile: Looks and feels like high quality stuff.
Thanks John View attachment 37914 View attachment 37915
JJKR,

I'm glad you are happy with the way they turned out. And thank you for giving Mesa Thread a chance at printing those shirts for you!

John

btw: Excellent fireplace!

·
Premium Member
3,541 Posts
Received my new T-Shirt and it looks great!! Thanks John!!

FullSizeRender (54).jpg
FullSizeRender (55).jpg

1 - 18 of 18 Posts