Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings all,

Came upon the ST really by inadvertent diversion, was playing on the internet looking at some Rousch 'Stangs, and lo & behold: dealer in Salina had an ST: Race Red, St1, w/ black racing stripes, and the 18" machined aluminum wheels - at a 20% discount, and I jumped.
And I am loving it! My brother in Cali has an RS, and while that'd be balls-out, I really must say this ST has me absolutely tickled. Maybe it has a little to do with me coming from my 74HP Mirage - I just got a nice 3.5x HP increase, lol! Well, honestly it's much more than just HP, this Focus is soooooo scchhwweeeet.

Got it Monday.
The Rally Armour mudflaps arrive tomorrow (first mod).

Reactions: jam360nml

·
Registered
660 Posts
Greetings all,

Came upon the ST really by inadvertent diversion, was playing on the internet looking at some Rousch 'Stangs, and lo & behold: dealer in Salina had an ST: Race Red, St1, w/ black racing stripes, and the 18" machined aluminum wheels - at a 20% discount, and I jumped.
And I am loving it! My brother in Cali has an RS, and while that'd be balls-out, I really must say this ST has me absolutely tickled. Maybe it has a little to do with me coming from my 74HP Mirage - I just got a nice 3.5x HP increase, lol! Well, honestly it's much more than just HP, this Focus is soooooo scchhwweeeet.

Got it Monday.
The Rally Armour mudflaps arrive tomorrow (first mod).
Welcome to the forum! We need pics for proof and science or something like that!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Out with the old - In with the new.

So that, like, makes it official, right??
:confused:

cleanZero_steelies_DEC2016.jpg

Attachments

Reactions: jam360nml
1 - 3 of 3 Posts