Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saying HI!
New to this place but not to the Focus world. All I have had for the last 3 years and Love them

Joining this group because I want to get more info on the things we can "HACK" in computer, What lowering set up will work the best for MICHIGAN'S Crappy roads, What Tune I should get when I get there and a few other mods I can do on the "Cheap" i.e. on my own.

I picked up my ST in June this year. Got at a local dealer because the P.O. traded it in for a RS. It had 77k on it when I got it and it now has 81k. Best part is I got a Warranty with it. witch is sweet. Anyways, I was told the Guy was in his mid 60 s and he took great care of this car. It's a Bare Bones ST and I am so Glad it is. I love the lack of tech crap in it.

So here is a Pick of it the DAY I brought it home all clean and shiny. its a bit dirty now as I was on a vacation and its full of sand and dog hair plus its a little muddy, LOL

Attachments

Reactions: Unfitproduct

·
Registered
87 Posts
Saying HI!
New to this place but not to the Focus world. All I have had for the last 3 years and Love them

Joining this group because I want to get more info on the things we can "HACK" in computer, What lowering set up will work the best for MICHIGAN'S Crappy roads, What Tune I should get when I get there and a few other mods I can do on the "Cheap" i.e. on my own.

I picked up my ST in June this year. Got at a local dealer because the P.O. traded it in for a RS. It had 77k on it when I got it and it now has 81k. Best part is I got a Warranty with it. witch is sweet. Anyways, I was told the Guy was in his mid 60 s and he took great care of this car. It's a Bare Bones ST and I am so Glad it is. I love the lack of tech crap in it.

So here is a Pick of it the DAY I brought it home all clean and shiny. its a bit dirty now as I was on a vacation and its full of sand and dog hair plus its a little muddy, LOL
Sweet ride! Wish they would have kept silver for 2017!

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,170 Posts
Welcome to the club! I'm right down the road from your in the Highland/Milford area.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the Welcome!

Would be cool to meet up with some more people.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome dude! If you have Facebook join MI-FoST owners group. They arrange a ton of meet ups
I am on there and the MI St and RS owners

·
Premium Member
1,170 Posts
Welcome dude! If you have Facebook join MI-FoST owners group. They arrange a ton of meet ups
I tried to sign up (and over at the RS group). Someone posted a screenshot of my profile page and started screaming that was a "Spammer" (like I even know what the crap that means). Now I know why I never had a FB account in the first place!

·
Premium Member
1,170 Posts
Yeah, it's pretty crazy. I just went ahead and deleted the account.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So last Thursday I was going to pic my kid up from the Local YMCA. I Leave home with enough time to get a few things done before I have to get him.
So I I get of the freeway and am waiting to go. I get the green, I pull threw the intersection and right as I am getting out of the intersection a lady pull right out infront of me. She had a red light and made the right turn thinking she had enough room to do so.
I completely went off on the poor girl after it happened. It took me a wile to calm down and after I finely did I apologized for reacting the way I did.
She was a cute, short and soft spoken women and I just let into her and I felt like **** after it all when down.
The Cop took an hour to get to us and was a very nice guy to deal with. Said he was sad to see such a nice car messed up.

messedup.jpg
messed5.jpg
messedup1.jpg
messedup2.jpg
messed4.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,170 Posts
Ouch!!!
Saw that posted over on FB, before they shut me out of the group claiming I had a fake account. What a bunch of horse crap that is.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts