Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saying HI!
New to this place but not to the Focus world. All I have had for the last 3 years and Love them

Joining this group because I want to get more info on the things we can "HACK" in computer, What lowering set up will work the best for MICHIGAN'S Crappy roads, What Tune I should get when I get there and a few other mods I can do on the "Cheap" i.e. on my own.

I picked up my ST in June this year. Got at a local dealer because the P.O. traded it in for a RS. It had 77k on it when I got it and it now has 81k. Best part is I got a Warranty with it. witch is sweet. Anyways, I was told the Guy was in his mid 60 s and he took great care of this car. It's a Bare Bones ST and I am so Glad it is. I love the lack of tech crap in it.

So here is a Pick of it the DAY I brought it home all clean and shiny. its a bit dirty now as I was on a vacation and its full of sand and dog hair plus its a little muddy, LOL

Attachments

Reactions: Unfitproduct

·
Registered
88 Posts
Saying HI!
New to this place but not to the Focus world. All I have had for the last 3 years and Love them

Joining this group because I want to get more info on the things we can "HACK" in computer, What lowering set up will work the best for MICHIGAN'S Crappy roads, What Tune I should get when I get there and a few other mods I can do on the "Cheap" i.e. on my own.

I picked up my ST in June this year. Got at a local dealer because the P.O. traded it in for a RS. It had 77k on it when I got it and it now has 81k. Best part is I got a Warranty with it. witch is sweet. Anyways, I was told the Guy was in his mid 60 s and he took great care of this car. It's a Bare Bones ST and I am so Glad it is. I love the lack of tech crap in it.

So here is a Pick of it the DAY I brought it home all clean and shiny. its a bit dirty now as I was on a vacation and its full of sand and dog hair plus its a little muddy, LOL
Sweet ride! Wish they would have kept silver for 2017!

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Welcome to the club! I'm right down the road from your in the Highland/Milford area.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the Welcome!

Would be cool to meet up with some more people.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome dude! If you have Facebook join MI-FoST owners group. They arrange a ton of meet ups
I am on there and the MI St and RS owners

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Welcome dude! If you have Facebook join MI-FoST owners group. They arrange a ton of meet ups
I tried to sign up (and over at the RS group). Someone posted a screenshot of my profile page and started screaming that was a "Spammer" (like I even know what the crap that means). Now I know why I never had a FB account in the first place!

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Yeah, it's pretty crazy. I just went ahead and deleted the account.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So last Thursday I was going to pic my kid up from the Local YMCA. I Leave home with enough time to get a few things done before I have to get him.
So I I get of the freeway and am waiting to go. I get the green, I pull threw the intersection and right as I am getting out of the intersection a lady pull right out infront of me. She had a red light and made the right turn thinking she had enough room to do so.
I completely went off on the poor girl after it happened. It took me a wile to calm down and after I finely did I apologized for reacting the way I did.
She was a cute, short and soft spoken women and I just let into her and I felt like **** after it all when down.
The Cop took an hour to get to us and was a very nice guy to deal with. Said he was sad to see such a nice car messed up.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Bumper Automotive exterior
Auto part Engine Vehicle
Automotive tire Tire Motor vehicle Auto part Automotive exterior
Vehicle Automotive exterior Auto part Car
Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Vehicle Grille

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Ouch!!!
Saw that posted over on FB, before they shut me out of the group claiming I had a fake account. What a bunch of horse crap that is.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts