Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Just picked up my new 2017 ST last night! I'm excited to be a new addition to the community and getting to meet everyone.
I live in Minneapolis and come from a Mazdaspeed, so I am really excited to start this new modding adventure! :big smile:

2.jpg
1.jpg

Alright, time to go research!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Hi Guys,

Just picked up my new 2017 ST last night! I'm excited to be a new addition to the community and getting to meet everyone.
I live in Minneapolis and come from a Mazdaspeed, so I am really excited to start this new modding adventure! :big smile:

View attachment 232353
View attachment 232345

Welcome to the ST family! Hope you got your checkbook ready for all those aftermarket goodies!

Reactions: ayari

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha seriously.

I'm already mapping out my plan of attack.
The hardest part is always the beginning and getting all of the necessary supporting mods.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Haha seriously.

I'm already mapping out my plan of attack.
The hardest part is always the beginning and getting all of the necessary supporting mods.
Lots of guys here have done the mods so ask about whatever you can't figure out, someone will have the answer!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey: Are you the new owner I saw at the General Mills Gas Station? Nice ride! BTW. They pumps are marked 92 octane but are actually 93.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nope, wasn't me! haha, but thank you.

That's good to know as well, about the General Mills station.
When I had my Speed6 I only used BP 93oct. Its good to know there are others around.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi Guys,

View attachment 232353
View attachment 232345

Welcome! Lots of fun in the journey ahead of you and the only restriction will be funds lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome! My Wife and I actually just traded in our Speed3 to Morries Ford Lincoln for a 2017 ST as well about 3 weeks ago. So worth it and such a better car than the Speed was.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome! My Wife and I actually just traded in our Speed3 to Morries Ford Lincoln for a 2017 ST as well about 3 weeks ago. So worth it and such a better car than the Speed was.
I'm loving my ST. I miss my speed6... But man is this car is a blast haha. More fun, and actually easier to commute in as well. I've boughten a few cars from Morries dealerships now as well. Always a good experience.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts