Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

New here duh, just grabbed a new 17 a few days ago. So far absolutely love it, I ditched a 13 Abarth and I couldn't be happier with that decision. So far I have been doing some research and talking to some folks, but I wanted to get some suggestions/advice or opinions. My goal is very simple, this is my daily, it seems like the key is FMIC, drop in filter and tune? My goal is to maximize the cars potential while being very minimalist. So far this is what I think I want,

Steeda fmic (other recommendations a plus, tell me what you think)
Cobb filter (or any other, they are all the same IMHO)
Flowmaster exhaust (I simply like the sound the best)
Fortune 500 coilovers (any other recommendations please)
1552 Formula GT 19x8.5

Thats basically the plan for the BIG stuff, of course little things here and there. Like I said I just want a clean simple daily.

Now lastly who do you guys prefer for tuning, Cobb (convenient for me since they are in town) or SCT and tuners?

Focus ST.jpg

·
Registered
162 Posts
Welcome to the FOST world. Steeds make good parts. We're running a CPE fmic, simp!E install. I'd reccomend a Cobb AP3. Especially since they are in your back yard. We use FSWERKS s re age 3 very happy with their support n service...Top notch. Running a CB MBRP we like the sound at idle to WOT. YOU picked some good parts enjoy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts