Ford Focus ST Forum banner

121 - 124 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Maybe because of how old the thread is when you two initially did the etune. Maybe just try contacting him through his website or try another new email thread and send that to him.
Haha ya I just did this morning. Hoping to hear back soon. Sent one through the website last week but didn’t hear anything back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hi, first of all thank you in advance for your services. I finished my gen2 gtx install this weekend and uploaded my base map on monday. I didn't know then i had two vac lines backwards and the turbo would spike to 26psi so i couldn't data log that obviously. Not sure what the issue was i had responded with the idle datalog and an attempt at a wot log. anyways, long story short, after fixing the issue on my end, the car holds wastegate spring pressure(about 11.5) until redline nicely and afrs are good the whole way. I did three complete third gear data logs, should i send them in in my thread with justin or should i wait for his response and then send the three good datalogs? thanks again guys! can't wait to see what this tune does!
Have you already started a tuning email thread with him? If you've already sent some logs to an email with him, id wait for his reply before you send those 3 complete ones back to him. Usually if you keep emailing to the same tune email thread you have it will keep bumping it to the bottom and take him longer to review your things.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Well up to this point I had hear nothing but good things about freektune, but I can't seem to get a single response from anyone after trying emails, Facebook and contacting through here. Doesn't seem like there's much of anything in terms of potential customer communication. Looks like I'll be going with stratified

·
Vendor
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
Well up to this point I had hear nothing but good things about freektune, but I can't seem to get a single response from anyone after trying emails, Facebook and contacting through here. Doesn't seem like there's much of anything in terms of potential customer communication. Looks like I'll be going with stratified

Grant it, your reply was two years ago lol. However, i never got any emails or PM's from you.

121 - 124 of 124 Posts