Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And by popular demand, we announce a new forum section.

Are you working on another car in the garage? Do you keep the ST as a daily driver, but you are working on something else during the weekends? This forum section is just for you. You can show off your latest achievement in the realm of mechanical mastery.

I announce the Non-FocusST Build Forum, open for business

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
I like this a lot, I've been thinking about a place like this, maybe also if we could designate a thread, maybe in this section for talking about tools too, I'll start my ongoing build thread, or more like ongoing project(s) thread if its alright, I'm a diesel mechanic for a living, but a lot of my specialty is in bigger projects, full on swaps, making things work together that shouldn't. So I do a lot of documenting with pictures and sometimes I like sharing with other gearheads, so if you guys don't mind me having a thread documenting some of my bigger, more interesting, cooler projects. I'd love to show off some of the cooler stuff I get to wrench on and resurrect.

·
Registered
745 Posts
And by popular demand, we announce a new forum section.

Are you working on another car in the garage? Do you keep the ST as a daily driver, but you are working on something else during the weekends? Are you just some d!ck troll from a Subaru/Chevy/VW forum?!?! This forum section is just for you. You can show off your latest achievement in the realm of mechanical mastery.

I announce the Non-FocusST Build Forum, open for business

:big smile:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts