Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Recommend both as in either or using one of each?

Mind posting an update eventually to see how much fluid it actually catches? I'm just curious as to it's effectiveness.

·
Registered
196 Posts
The JLT looks like a Moroso with less of a filter element inside...? Mounting position seems similar too - all being on the passenger side firewall. The JBR mounts under/near the ECU on the front right corner and has a decent filter inside. I bought a Moroso earlier and then sold it, because I'm stupid sometimes. Then I bought a JBR and still haven't decided which OCC I want. :p

I know there's a need for a OCC because when I removed my symposer I stuck my finger inside the manifold and felt a lot of oil in there!

·
Registered
807 Posts
Sounds just like a v8 setup in regards to the proposed line locations for the 2 different kits. The JLT OCC's can be used for both the valve covers on the v8 setup. One side is similar to this in regards to valve cover and intake tube and the other is from PCV to intake manifold/supercharger. So basically, we could install in both locations. Either using the same kit for both, requiring some line modifications or use 2 different kits based on which part of the system they are designed for.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I installed mine today. I did see some oil in the tube from the pvc to air intake.
I think it will help some. The install is pretty easy and looks nice with quality parts.

I do plan to add the JRB later since it keeps the oil out of the intake manifold.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Are there others for the intake manifold side?

21 - 33 of 33 Posts