1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
266 Posts
Deff intrested if you guys do a write up and/or video install, good to see more competitively priced options hit the market

·
Registered
196 Posts
I bought a JBR stage 2, and still have it in the box because I hate the position it mounts. Where does this one mount? I had a Moroso OCC and sold it too, because at the time I decided not to do an OCC. Out of all the mod's I've done, the OCC seems to be the one I can't decide on.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We haven't had a chance to install it yet, but will very soon. They do include instructions and the mount location is on the firewall, towards the passenger side of the engine bay. The picture they provided is zoomed in on the separator, so when we do the install we will provide a few different angles to give you a better idea.

Matt

·
Registered
385 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sounds good. Next question. Is this like the steeda version that attaches to the valve cover and intake pre turbo or like the JBR that attached to the pcv and intake manifold?
It would be more like the Steeda unit. In their instructions he asks you to remove the Intake Tube, then squeeze off the connections on the factory PCV Hose. You then use those fittings on the supplied hose from JLT.

Matt

·
Registered
123 Posts
are these now available?

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'm on the fence about this. I am curious because the install looks much easier than the Moroso or JBR catch cans, but will this be as effective?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts