Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got myself a 2016 Magnetic Gray ST! arriving at the dealer next week, just wondering about the small things (good or bad) that i might not know about yet that I should be expecting

·
Registered
24 Posts
Most important is a good wax, take care of the paint it's "fragile". Second most important is have fun.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,231 Posts
Inspect for panel alignment, and especially the tailgate/tail lights and hood/headlights for paint rubbing issues. Most seem to have misaligned panels but point them out to the dealer before taking delivery.

·
Super Moderator
8,563 Posts
Reactions: Cowlynz

·
Premium Member
1,156 Posts
There is one thing that will happen after taking ownership and driving an ST. You will feel the urge to "Drive like a Di*k". It is not a matter of "If" but "When". There really is no way to avoid this, just accept it. I never was that guy before my ST (and I'm 44), and never thought I would be either. But here I am. :smile:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There is one thing that will happen after taking ownership and driving an ST. You will feel the urge to "Drive like a Di*k". It is not a matter of "If" but "When". There really is no way to avoid this, just accept it. I never was that guy before my ST (and I'm 44), and never thought I would be either. But here I am. :smile:
been driving mustangs for a few years, I think I've gone through that already haha

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
just read that thread a bit, it sounds awesome! how would I sign up for that?
If I remember, Ford should send you a notification by mail for the event.
this year's season is coming to a close for the year, so you might have to wait for next year.
Think you can go to the website an give the vin ## to register early,
I'll try to find the link....

EDIT: found link: ST Octane Academy at Ford Performance Racing School

·
Registered
302 Posts
It's low so if you aren't used to low cars... watch out for curbs and parking strips!
OH and be forewarned to become addicted and have lots of fun:)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts