Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

As a new member i think it's appropriate to introduce myself to you all.
My name is Thijs, Thieske for friends, almost 30 and owner of a Stealth Gray 2015 ST-2 for about 3 weeks now.
In normal life I work as a truck driver for the local trash collection company.

Car history in order of ownership: 1968 Volvo 144, 1980 Volvo 244 (American import by first owner, I was second owner), 2012 Ford Ka :shocked:, 2015 Ford Fiesta Red Edition, 2015 Ford Focus ST-2.

Registered on this forum too look at your cars and mods, ask questions or help answer questions.

Greetings, Thieske

View attachment 349631

Reactions: zerocoolxx

·
Super Moderator
9,548 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Welkom op het forum. Hoe zit het met sommige foto's van de auto!

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Welcome.
I was just in the Neatherlands not too long ago, cant wait to go back. I might decide to stay out in Harlingen for a good couple of days next time, its like a mini switzerland out there, plus i loved the brewery we stumbled apon at the docks haha.

Hello all,

As a new member i think it's appropriate to introduce myself to you all.
My name is Thijs, Thieske for friends, almost 30 and owner of a Stealth Gray 2015 ST-2 for about 3 weeks now.
In normal life I work as a truck driver for the local trash collection company.

Car history in order of ownership: 1968 Volvo 144, 1980 Volvo 244 (American import by first owner, I was second owner), 2012 Ford Ka :shocked:, 2015 Ford Fiesta Red Edition, 2015 Ford Focus ST-2.

Registered on this forum too look at your cars and mods, ask questions or help answer questions.

Greetings, Thieske

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks for the welcome

Welkom op het forum. Hoe zit het met sommige foto's van de auto!
Google translate is not always perfect ;) but I get the point. To be honest I did not take propper pictures yet since it has not been the best weather at the moments I am not working. Hoping to take some picture soon. Will share them when I make them. I do have a picture of me with my Fiesta Red Edition IMG_8369.JPG.bfc31044e97b59f2744d8021d9e6e8de.jpeg

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Thanks for the welcome

Google translate is not always perfect ;) but I get the point. To be honest I did not take propper pictures yet since it has not been the best weather at the moments I am not working. Hoping to take some picture soon. Will share them when I make them. I do have a picture of me with my Fiesta Red Edition:
Hey i tried... haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts