1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
8,590 Posts
Thar's a bunch of Euros for a shifter...looks nice...

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
What do you think you’ll gain from this, short of a lighter wallet? Its gross over complication for such a simple mechanism. Why not an RS shifter and heavy knob for under $200?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
BTW i have a jbr shifter arm, the metal trans side bushings, rs shifter, raceseng knob(s) and diy shifter mount bushings. Its a perfect combo for me, the rs shifter is what really made it perfect in the end

·
Registered
168 Posts
I've been looking into short shifters. I already have a JBR shifter arm, but looking for the actual shifter. Found this one the other day and it looks pretty sweet. Anyone have/ know someone who has this?

Friend of mine did a video on it. Check it out here. TLDR for that video is he loves it.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
That's $950ish on current exchange rate. That's a bunch of money for changing the shifting feel. Don't get me wrong, it looks like a nice piece of kit but I'd be hard pressed to spend on it if it was half that.

·
2,420 Posts
It Does look like a very nice piece. If you do get this, i recommend returning the shift setup at the transmission side to stock, as something of this caliber is likely meant to be used on it's own.

·
Registered
2016 ST1, FBO, GTX2867R Gen2 .64-AR, Spec stage 2 clutch, Quaife LSD, Fortune Auto 500 coil-overs.
286 Posts
If we get a 6th or even 7th stimulus check I might buy one lol. Looks like a dope unit but I'm still satisfied with the stock shifter so I don't think it will take 900 bucks to get my rocks off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts