Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Ryan and i just purchased a 2014 Focus ST about a week ago. I just moved to Madison WI and looking for where the fun roads are! I am a mechanic and have modded a few cars, looking for recommendations on roads and good mods to do that more seasoned owners will know! PS looking to get used aftermarket Exhaust if anyone is selling one.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Intercooler and a tune is a good place to start for power. I recommend shifter upgrades like bushings maybe even a short shifter, stiffer springs make the car handle better and get rid of nose dive and excessive body roll. I will have a mbrp do pro for sale if interested. Welcome to the forum! ��

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hello my name is Ryan and i just purchased a 2014 Focus ST about a week ago. I just moved to Madison WI and looking for where the fun roads are! I am a mechanic and have modded a few cars, looking for recommendations on roads and good mods to do that more seasoned owners will know! PS looking to get used aftermarket Exhaust if anyone is selling one.
All the good driving roads are anything west of the belt line, if you want one of the best roads (in my opinion) that is close by take 33 through Wildcat mountain state park.

If you want an exhaust I will shamelessly plug my own thread which is selling a Milltek exhaust: http://www.focusst.org/forum/parts-...e-big-turbo-other-fun-stuff-check-inside.html Make me an offer!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome both of you have been PMed about exhaust i live on the west side of Madison over 8mins away from west towne mall so is that pretty close to me? any other fun roads i used to live in MN and good roads where everywhere.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Awesome both of you have been PMed about exhaust i live on the west side of Madison over 8mins away from west towne mall so is that pretty close to me? any other fun roads i used to live in MN and good roads where everywhere.
It's about a 40 minute drive but trust me it's worth visiting. I know a few people with my old zx6r group that would drive down from Minneapolis twice a year to hit that road. If you want something a bit closer 113/188 north of Lodi is a nice little burst of curves.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts