Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. Just thought say a quick hello. Picked up a very low miles 2013 st3 estate in white with the mountune kit on it last weekend. After coming from a 07 Seat leon FR dsg this car is absolutely a different level in every way, also on it bikes (have been since before I could drive) so now got the best of both worlds on 2 and 4 wheels.

·
Administrator
12,178 Posts
Hi everyone. Just thought say a quick hello. Picked up a very low miles 2013 st3 estate in white with the mountune kit on it last weekend. After coming from a 07 Seat leon FR dsg this car is absolutely a different level in every way, also on it bikes (have been since before I could drive) so now got the best of both worlds on 2 and 4 wheels.
Welcome aboard!!!

·
Registered
9,129 Posts
Hi new bloke! If you have any questions feel free to ask, i'll be happy to point you in the direction that is away from me. :smile:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No problem, will post some up tonight. Already found 1 issue with the car, bi xenon headlight washers aren't working so now got to figure out what's wrong with them, anyone had any problems with them before?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts