Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have heard/read on the COBB site that they are re-releasing their ATR software and was wondering what that meant for the Ford owners who purchased ATR. It seems like the new ATR will have training provided and was hoping this would be offered to the Ford owners.

And I know this question sucks from a project scoping/schedule standpoint, but is there and ETA when this software will be released?

·
Registered
458 Posts
I have heard/read on the COBB site that they are re-releasing their ATR software and was wondering what that meant for the Ford owners who purchased ATR. It seems like the new ATR will have training provided and was hoping this would be offered to the Ford owners.

And I know this question sucks from a project scoping/schedule standpoint, but is there and ETA when this software will be released?
COBB Tuning ? Subaru Accesstuner Now Available

Looks like the current estimate is December 5 for Ford ATR. I hope this date is accurate as they initially were saying it would be back in July, but took until basically October to get the Subaru ATR ready.

They posted in another blog post that the old version of ATR will continue to work but will no longer be updated. Any new downloads of the software will require the training and probably purchasing the training, although, they may work with people who already paid for and have the old version. COBB Tuning ? Accesstuner Updates : Where did ATR Go!?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts