Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Can you get the HG in a smaller width with less offset?

I am running the stock wheels with 15/20 spacers and the fit is perfect. Going to 38 is fine on stock width, but jumping up that much in width will put them out further then I would like.

Thanks.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
View attachment 100851

These will be mine, in time.
Can you get the HG in a smaller width with less offset?

I am running the stock wheels with 15/20 spacers and the fit is perfect. Going to 38 is fine on stock width, but jumping up that much in width will put them out further then I would like.

Thanks.
hey buddy... the 18x9.5 e38 does poke a little bit outside the fender. but the 235/40/18 (stock tire) stretch allows it to fit under the fender.

unfortunately no HG available in the 18x8.5 at this time.

joseph

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
hey buddy... the 18x9.5 e38 does poke a little bit outside the fender. but the 235/40/18 (stock tire) stretch allows it to fit under the fender.

unfortunately no HG available in the 18x8.5 at this time.

joseph
How about these? Do they poke outside of the fender? I'm not looking to go slammed. Just about 1.5" lower and I don't want the tires sticking out. But I would like to bump up to 9" tire for more traction.

IMG_9518.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
How much would those G-Forces run?

Emanuel

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yeah, you've GOT to be lowered when running these specs, or end up looking like a 4x4...I gotta get my suspension worked out first, then wheels next...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts