Ford Focus ST Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
You could totally sponsor me, I'll spread your business around to all my car buddies, car meets, car shows, and cruises that i go to every week. Oᴀᴋᴏs stickers on my window(s), i'll turn into a lil personal salesman for your brand man, all ya gotta do is set me up on some nice 18" TS-V Bʟᴀᴄᴋ's with some new rubber. **** I'll just use the old rubber from my snowflakes. but some nice tires of them pretty rims would say much more to potential customers i would be speaking to . you want my address orr?? how we gonna do this....

for real tho, y'all guys do financing or anything miraculous of the sort? cuz i really need some new wheels for the hatch and my wallet a little thin. lmk.

Sent from my LM-X410(FG) using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
You could totally sponsor me, I'll spread your business around to all my car buddies, car meets, car shows, and cruises that i go to every week. Oᴀᴋᴏs stickers on my window(s), i'll turn into a lil personal salesman for your brand man, all ya gotta do is set me up on some nice 18" TS-V Bʟᴀᴄᴋ's with some new rubber. **** I'll just use the old rubber from my snowflakes. but some nice tires of them pretty rims would say much more to potential customers i would be speaking to . you want my address orr?? how we gonna do this....

for real tho, y'all guys do financing or anything miraculous of the sort? cuz i really need some new wheels for the hatch and my wallet a little thin. lmk.
PM'd.

Tuesday Bump!

-Nick
Oakos Automotive

21 - 28 of 28 Posts