Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, new to the Ford thing, and new to the forum thing. I needed a small hatch for work, and decided to take of advantage of Fords new car incentives and dealer discounts. Bottom line, I never thought to buy a Ford, but gotta say, I love it. I only have one issue, the seats. I can't find a comfortable position. If anyone has a 2017 ST1, and would like to trade seats with a little kick back, I'm down. Other than that one complaint, I hope to keep this car for a couple of years, and will update on growing pains, I'm sure there will be some. The car so far has been a big surprise, and I can't wait to see how my first Ford ownership experience will be.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Welcome! I'd love to trade, but I'm in Phoenix. Let me know if you ever come this way lol.

BTW, a lot of people have your same complain. Are you a bigger dude?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'd like to trade you i have a 2016 st1 and live in dfw area i wouldn't mind traveling your way for the exchange.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I sure will, LOL. I wouldn't say big, 190lbs, 5'7", 35" waist. I think I'm normal size. I had my friend who is a big dude, 6'7" and 300lbs sit in the seat to help widen it out, but I think it will take more than a few sits.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts