Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

Self proclaimed car guy here. Had a 90 Mustang GT that I got about 5 years ago and re-painted / re-worked from the ground up. Sold it about 6 months ago and was feeling the need for a car with more fun involved but that I could also take the two kids around in. After tons of research ended up with a MM 2017 Focus ST, and LOVE IT. Have done a couple things, intake and exhaust, and am very excited to continue making it mine. Enjoy seeing all the stuff on here, always fun to connect to others over cars!

I had a day off a bit back, took the car out for a photo and video shoot for fun. Posted a few over on the MM thread. Did I say I love this car?

adlergreyst1-3.jpg adlergreyst1-5.jpg adlergreyst1-8.jpg adlergreyst1-9.jpg adlergreyst1-13.jpg adlergreyst1-14.jpg adlergreyst1-18.jpg adlergreyst1-21.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
731 Posts
Welcome, enjoy the car

·
Premium Member
358 Posts
I have a 2015 MM and think the color is just awesome. Your pictures are amazing. I look forward to seeing you around the forum and seeing how you continue to build your car. More of your photos are always welcome :)

·
Registered
407 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to the Forum neighbor.
Thanks! Saw you on the map. I have a side business where I do drone and video production. I can't fly and drive at the same time, so let me know if you ever want to get some sweet driving shots of the ST, I'm always up for 'practice' :). When it gets warmer of course.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts