Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Morning from Houston!

Last night I purchased a 2017 Shadow black ST. really excited to get into this thing and see what it will do. I come from the VW world as I drove a GTI, R and other VW through the years.

And no it wont stay stock for long... :D

Automotive design Automotive exterior Tile Automotive lighting Vehicle

·
Registered
14 Posts
Nice man!!! Congrats! Same year and color as mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks brother!
For sure mang! It's a fun car to drive and in the current market state of new sports cars that won't set you back like 50k it's a steal for us enthusiasts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
394 Posts
Nice! I love Shadow Black especially in the sun. I think you'll love the car, super fun to drive and plenty of aftermarket stuff if your into that.

·
Registered
9,129 Posts

Last night I purchased a 2017 Shadow black ST. really excited to get into this thing and see what it will do. I come from the VW world as I drove a GTI, R and other VW through the years.

View attachment 277914
Ah the midnight rider...
Put some dark tint in there....make it so dark you'll have to use a flashlight on the inside to see out just to drive. :crazy:

·
Registered
9,129 Posts
Nice! I love Shadow Black especially in the sun. I think you'll love the car, super fun to drive and plenty of aftermarket stuff if your into that.
You wont love that shadow black when the car has been baking in the sun all day. *You go to open the door and you die due to being hit with a hot wave of death and misery.*
But at least you have a COOL car. (no pun intended)

·
Registered
394 Posts
You wont love that shadow black when the car has been baking in the sun all day. *You go to open the door and you die due to being hit with a hot wave of death and misery.*
But at least you have a COOL car. (no pun intended)
LOL, Ya well i got a Kona Blue car so it doesn't matter. But i do like that black.

·
Registered
2,754 Posts

View attachment 277914
Purely out of curiosity, why the switch from the R back to a GTI? Welcome to the pages ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts