Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a new 2016 Focus St. Coming from a 2004 Ion redline, really like this car. Sadly, within the first 300 miles I have a huge door ding/dent, so part of me is broken inside. Otherwise great car.

Quick question, anyone have trouble opening the headliner sunroof cover shade? mine seems to get stuck pretty hard about half way back. almost like its not on the track or something. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Ford Hatchback Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Hatchback Vehicle door Automotive exterior Tire Bumper Automotive tire

Cheers!

·
Registered
4,368 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
a paintless dent removal place could get rid of that dent for you in no time for cheap.

Reactions: Cowlynz

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, i'm looking at having PDR done, it just sucks paying for a repair before my first payment.

I took the car to the dealer, and they took a quick look at it and said its on the tracks, but the actual "shade" that slides is dragging on the top of the headliner... they are having me bring it back up on Wednesday, but I am not optimistic they will fix it. it seems like the "shade" is almost bowed or warped and that is whats causing it to drag.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. I have the same one. My roof shade is a PITA too. Haven't taken it in for the first service yet but will have them check it out when I do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts