Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Just picked up my new ST yesterday, total base model in metallic grey. So far pretty happy with it. This is my daily driver car as my other car has gotten more serious that I ever intended and just isn't practical for every day use. So far I like the car a lot, I have my complaints and my heavy likes so far but no car is perfect. Look forward to talking with a lot of you and learning more about the platform and hopefully I can contribute where possible. I live in the Wooster area in Ohio, and noticed a few STs around town (several at work which I already know who you are) but if I don't know you, feel free to drop a line below so I can find more of you out there.

Here is a picture after I got it home to clean it good since dealerships still can't seem to handle cleaning a brand new car...the wife is a bit jealous of the extra power my hatch has over her Veloster Turbo, but she'll get over it...

·
Registered
191 Posts
Nice to see another Ohio person. I will be back in Cincinnati hopefully some time next year. I have been to Wooster before once, staying at a bed and breakfast. Nice town!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome everyone and welcome to the Wooster area @DooBahDoo, hopefully you enjoy it.

Well had the ST for a couple weeks now already and done some rather basic things to accommodate my complaints. Painted the calipers to protect them and since mine didn't come painted, went with the red that everyone else does, really wish Brembos were an option on this thing... Also installed a green filter, no power increase of course, but doesn't sound too bad, still nothing like my GTX 3076R spooling up in my other car but it'll work for now. Installed the full Steeda short throw shifter kit and bushings, what a world of difference, and fixed a huge complaint. Also got a Moroso catch can on sale and then got a Garage Line pedal spacer that I need to install. Getting windows tinted next week and I should be good to go for a while! Hopefully I can fight the urge to void my warranty till it's up, but man 5 years takes a while...no way I'll hit 60k miles before that living only 2 miles from work...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts