Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all,

I'm from Calgary, Alberta and am in the process of buying a 2016 Focus ST in Tangerine Scream. It's the first time I will have ever bought a brand new car, so I'm pretty excited.
I have been lurking on the forum here and there while deciding what I wanted from a focus ST in terms of options, etc. The car I'm buying is fully loaded with every option offered for the 2016 year which is pretty cool!

I have had a wide variety of vehicles in my brief 7-year driving career, from a dodge diesel truck, to a mustang and just about everything in between. I didn't set out intending to buy a brand new vehicle as I always thought it was a crapshoot with depreciation. Ford's great incentive programs changed my mind, and one thing led to another and here I am today! I am picking up the car sometime this coming week as it is being shipped in from another part of the province.

I am looking forward to being a long-time contributing member to this community as I intend to keep this car for a long time.

Thanks for having me!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Hey all,

I'm from Calgary, Alberta and am in the process of buying a 2016 Focus ST in Tangerine Scream. It's the first time I will have ever bought a brand new car, so I'm pretty excited.
I have been lurking on the forum here and there while deciding what I wanted from a focus ST in terms of options, etc. The car I'm buying is fully loaded with every option offered for the 2016 year which is pretty cool!

I have had a wide variety of vehicles in my brief 7-year driving career, from a dodge diesel truck, to a mustang and just about everything in between. I didn't set out intending to buy a brand new vehicle as I always thought it was a crapshoot with depreciation. Ford's great incentive programs changed my mind, and one thing led to another and here I am today! I am picking up the car sometime this coming week as it is being shipped in from another part of the province.

I am looking forward to being a long-time contributing member to this community as I intend to keep this car for a long time.

Thanks for having me!
Welcome to the forum! The ST is such a great car for the price, guaranteed you will love it! Guys will hate you for grabbing a Tangerine Scream since they are no longer available for 2017!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum! The ST is such a great car for the price, guaranteed you will love it! Guys will hate you for grabbing a Tangerine Scream since they are no longer available for 2017!
Killer! I didn't know it was discontinued for 2017. Thanks for the warm welcome

·
Registered
69 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will do. I am trying to abstain from mods (to the best of my abilities) until the car is paid off, but i do like the ford performance monotune kit.... Very tempting

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Welcome and congrats.
Does that 'depreciation of a new car' consider the cost of the factory warranty?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts