Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

My name is Steve and about 3 weeks ago I picked up a used 2014 ST3. This is my first Ford so I am a complete noob to the platform.

Previous cars (go fast) were 1978 280Z with Edlebrock crate motor (350). 2012 Subaru BRZ supercharged with Jackson racing kit, full suspension and exhaust. 2013 BRZ turbo with FBM turbo kit, full exhaust, partial suspension (wife's current car). 2000 Subaru 2.5 RS with built EJ207 motor swap.

For the ST my end goal is 450-500 HP.

I look forward to learning about this platform and sharing my build as it progresses.

Thanks for having me.

Steve

·
Registered
463 Posts
Great choice! (I did the same ~6 months ago)

·
Registered
463 Posts
I've had that plate longer than the current GT86's have been around, or even a twinkle in the Suba-Yota conglomeration's eye.

My username is in reference to a car that's a wee bit older. I've owned my '86GT for 22 years now.

Reactions: ScottyT

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've had that plate longer than the current GT86's have been around, or even a twinkle in the Suba-Yota conglomeration's eye.

My username is in reference to a car that's a wee bit older. I've owned my '86GT for 22 years now.

Gotcha

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Flyby vid of my supercharged BRZ my buddy took 2 days after I installed the JR kit. Was not on snow tires so didn't go WOT.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Welcome from the Netherlands

1 - 10 of 10 Posts