Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys - last month I picked up my new 2017 ST3 - first car purchased new off the lot!

Live in Northern New Jersey but took the trip down to Ted Britt Ford in Fairfax, VA for her. Knew one of the salesman through a mutual friend - can't say enough about those guys. Besides having at least 10-15 FiSTs and FoSTs on their lot at all times, they are a breeze to work with. Highly recommend if anyone is relatively close to DC and in the market for a new ST.

Dont have any extensive plans for mods just yet - I want to enjoy driving it as is for now. Hope to attend a meet/cruise this spring to say hello to you guys!

20180121_155513.jpg 20180114_170802.jpg 20180117_073638.jpg

Ryan

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Congrats on the ride... fellow Jersian here...

·
Registered
731 Posts
Welcome from the Netherlands and hope you will enjoy the car

·
Administrator
11,859 Posts
Hey guys - last month I picked up my new 2017 ST3 - first car purchased new off the lot!

Live in Northern New Jersey but took the trip down to Ted Britt Ford in Fairfax, VA for her. Knew one of the salesman through a mutual friend - can't say enough about those guys. Besides having at least 10-15 FiSTs and FoSTs on their lot at all times, they are a breeze to work with. Highly recommend if anyone is relatively close to DC and in the market for a new ST.

Dont have any extensive plans for mods just yet - I want to enjoy driving it as is for now. Hope to attend a meet/cruise this spring to say hello to you guys!

View attachment 309674 View attachment 309682 View attachment 309690

Ryan
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
407 Posts
Ah the armpit of America, welcome to the forum! (I'm just joking, I grew up 30min from Jersey, it's like a requirement to say a Jersey joke).

Great decision getting the ST3! Winter package is amazing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts