Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Are the tail lights easy to remove? Anyone know part number for bulb?
They are pretty simple once you know how to take them off, the first time is a little harder as you might feel like you are going to break something. I'm sure there are lots of youtube videos on it by this point, so I would suggest a quick search on that. And the bulb size should be 3157 which is pretty standard and you can get at a local parts shop. Here is a thread of the bulb numbers if needed http://www.focusst.org/forum/focus-st-appearance/8666-2013-st-bulb-sizes-types.html.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Your owner's manual will tell you bulb types, and maybe how to remove the taillight. Because of European regulations you can remove the taillights with no tools, but you may have difficulty if you have larger hands.

·
Registered
964 Posts
there is 2 twist screws behind the rear interior panels. there should be openings in them for access.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
554 Posts
Keep a good grip on the plastic nuts when you take them out. They're large enough to get a good grip on, but they can be dropped into the abyss under the taillight . . . .

Also, might want to have some needle nose pliers handy to break the nuts loose. Mine were on more than finger tight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts