Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a deep concave rim for my '16 ST...The ones that I want are the Niche Circuit Dark Tint (which are the ones in this picture) but they are discontinued :( any suggestions? IMG_0599.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
768 Posts
For starters, I think this pic has given you a false hope. You're not going to get anything that deep to fit within the stock fender. He has a wide body kit. Try America's/Discount tire to see if they can find any left over. Tire rack doesn't carry Niche I don't think.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Anything concave is going to be 18x9.5. Only wheels except multi piece wheels i found were niche and mrr. Both had to be drilled to fit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
198 Posts
Anything concave is going to be 18x9.5. Only wheels except multi piece wheels i found were niche and mrr. Both had to be drilled to fit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I'd like to see what it looks like when you're done

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
I'd like to see what it looks like when your done. I'm also considering the 1552 wide body kit. It's the wheels selection that I'm unsure about

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Due to their price and measurements the wheels are proving a bit of a hurdle to overcome, especially the offset. You know, I don't want to make a mistake and pay near 2k for wheels that aren't right. I've been talking to a guy from Vivid and so far we've pretty much agreed that 19x9.5 would be the best bet, although 19x10 has been proven to fit as well. I just want the ability to fit the same thickness of tyres that I use on the standard wheels, which the 9.5 are perfect for.

As well as the Fifteen52 arches I've recently had their cup spoilers fitted as well, along with a carbon front lip. After the arches and the wheels have been fitted I'm also planning on getting RS style vents fitted to the standard hood, or alternatively get a brand new carbon hood fitted with the vents built in. All this finished off with custom made carbon race stripes!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts