Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OEM rims are starting to chip and I don't like the color, what looks good on a focus st and doesn't break the bank TOO much? :D

(Will probably end up buying rims next summer when I get new tires as mine are on their last season)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup they come in black, and also white and red.
Look at this on eBay 4-NEW Konig 37B Oversteer 18x8 5x108 +45mm Gloss Black Wheels Rims | eBay
And you'll also need hubcentric rings but depending where you buy the wheels they'll come with.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk
Unreal I really like these actually.....thanks for the suggestion these will probably end up being my rims of choice. I like how they aren't bulky like the stock rims I have on right now (they collect a lot of brake dust).

·
Registered
137 Posts
Unreal I really like these actually.....thanks for the suggestion these will probably end up being my rims of choice. I like how they aren't bulky like the stock rims I have on right now (they collect a lot of brake dust).
Thanks, glad to help!! Mine hide brake dust hundreds times better than the stock rims!! And there 5 pounds lighter per wheel

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Bought a set of these last week. They're the ambit RT6s in matte bronze. I'll definitely post pics once they're installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
421 Posts
Bought a set of these last week. They're the ambit RT6s in matte bronze. I'll definitely post pics once they're installed.
These are what I'm gonna get next year - I love the matte bronze, think it'll look great with the kona blue

·
Registered
27 Posts
Had Ford TPMS sensors installed with the wheels that I purchased from eBay..low tire pressure light was on for almost 3 days but eventually cleared. The batteries in the sensors might be dying or I just didn't put enough miles on them are the initial install. Overall, the wheels look awesome and the tires appear slightly stretched (Michelin PSS 245/40 18) but look better than before. Also, the wheel wells look a bit fuller than the stock setup. ST coilovers as well.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.