Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday after doing a tune up and washing my car, i parked it in the garage and shut the door. As the garage door closed i heard a loud thud, turns out one of the pieces of 4x4 that was against the wall in the garage had fallen over right into my driver side door. The dent is only slightly larger than the size of a quarter, and the paint is slightly scuffed. Does anyone know of any easy way to get a dent like this out?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Buy yourself a PDR dent removal kit. They're cheap and easy to use. I've used them for years with great success and I am by no means a body man. Tons of Youtube Howto's.

·
Super Moderator
8,587 Posts
^^^What he said^^^ If you are not comfortable with doing it yourself, it is pretty cheap to have it done. I would imagine you have already done this, but I would move any more 4x4's you have leaning around the garage.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^What he said^^^ If you are not comfortable with doing it yourself, it is pretty cheap to have it done. I would imagine you have already done this, but I would move any more 4x4's you have leaning around the garage.
I burnt the 4x4.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Buy yourself a PDR dent removal kit. They're cheap and easy to use. I've used them for years with great success and I am by no means a body man. Tons of Youtube Howto's.
I spoke with a few friends, one of them knows someone that will do it fairly cheap. I dont trust myself with repairs like this, im way too much of a perfectionist to be satisfied with the quality body work that i do.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also here is a picture of the dent, i know its barely visible as i already buffed out all the scratches. 14705764_1178239485555443_6697088722559532935_n.jpg

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Also here is a picture of the dent, i know its barely visible as i already buffed out all the scratches. View attachment 174833
dent repair now - 724-554-1756 - ask for Louie. He used to be in our steel city group before he sold his ST, but he does some GREAT work on some seemingly helpless cars...

Reactions: Diode Dynamics
1 - 9 of 9 Posts