Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Vendor
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Looking to update the focus st picture from one of mine so a better picture.

anyone got anything cool?

Registered
2013 Ford Focus ST
Sticking with the Monster theme, maybe something like these...

Monster teeth

Registered
2017 OW ST1 unknown aftermarket FMIC & Exhaust, upgraded to Sync3 + full Recaro leather seat pkg.
I'd love to post Luke Skywalker (my short stormtrooper) but damn I can't compete with the fine azz pics here! Daaaaaaaaaaaaaang

Vendor
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Super Moderator
2014 ST3. Garrett GTX2860R Gen 2. FBO
@sttwoton riddle me this.

If the steering wheel were on the correct side, why do you have to pull away from you for the most crucial shift, the 1-2? It's an unnatural movement and not a strong one, especially with a (majority) non-dominant hand.

Now. Park yourself in the left seat, you can rail that 1-2 gear shift as you're pulling your arm back and toward your core with your (majority) dominant hand.

Plant Table Tree Asphalt Font

馃挬

Registered
2016 ST2, Shadow Black, E30, MonsterFMIC, GFB DVX+ BPV, ALEX' ShiftBushings, PCV-OCC, Innovative RMM
Ford did put the shifter overall closer to the passenger side for LHD cars. Maybe that was their way of compensating and splitting the difference? :unsure:

Registered
2013 TS ST3, with some stuff done.
How come the bonnet release is on the left side of the car? You'd think Ford would put it on the driver's side 馃し馃徎鈥嶁檪锔
Well you see, if the bonnet ( hood) release was on the drivers side, it would be on the road side, not the path (sidewalk) side, which is dangerous. 馃榿

1 - 20 of 22 Posts