Ford Focus ST Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Production date of my car is 11/14. As such, I have 13.1 rotors, but I bought 16" winter wheels. I want to keep the wheels so the rotors gotta go.

Looking to trade my current 13.1 rotors and corresponding calipers for a set of 12.6 rotors and corresponding calipers. My calipers are working flawlessly. The rotors have a minor groove that does not affect performance (the groove has been there since my purchase of the vehicle in March '17.

Let me know what you got. I would like to do the swap as soon as possible.

·
Registered
236 Posts
You don't need to sell your calipers. You just need to buy the correct caliper bracket for the 12.6 size rotor. $25-$45 I think. I have to Stop Tech slotted rotors for sale in that size, but the shipping would be massive form Cali to New Jersey. On Tasca (for 2013 model year) these are the part numbers for the brackets - $23 each. Here's the link to Taska's site - it says Focus, but the search was for ST, don't let the other model info confuse you, Ford uses parts accross multi platforms.
https://www.tascaparts.com/auto-parts/2013/ford/focus/st-trim/2-0l-l4-gas-engine/brakes-cat/front-brakes-scat

BV6Z-2B292-A Ford Transit Connect Front Brake Caliper Adapter Support
Ford Transit Connect Front Brake Caliper Adapter Support, LEFT
W/ ST, W/ O RED CALIPER $22.12

Ford Transit Connect Front Brake Caliper Adapter Support, RIGHT
W/ ST, W/ O RED CALIPER

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You don't need to sell your calipers. You just need to buy the correct caliper bracket for the 12.6 size rotor. $25-$45 I think. I have to Stop Tech slotted rotors for sale in that size, but the shipping would be massive form Cali to New Jersey. On Tasca (for 2013 model year) these are the part numbers for the brackets - $23 each. Here's the link to Taska's site - it says Focus, but the search was for ST, don't let the other model info confuse you, Ford uses parts accross multi platforms.
https://www.tascaparts.com/auto-parts/2013/ford/focus/st-trim/2-0l-l4-gas-engine/brakes-cat/front-brakes-scat

Ford Transit Connect Front Brake Caliper Adapter Support, LEFT
W/ ST, W/ O RED CALIPER $22.12

Ford Transit Connect Front Brake Caliper Adapter Support, RIGHT
W/ ST, W/ O RED CALIPER
Wow awesome!!!

After all the reading in the various threads, it seemed as though the calipers are different. If I can get by with just the bracket and rotor changed, I'll be stoked.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Correction ladies and gentlemen****

Anyone have a decent set of used 12.6" rotors? Need them asap!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts