Ford Focus ST Forum banner

221 - 224 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
A detailed write up on how the meth kit was set up and how they set up the fail safe for said kit would be awesome as I am strongly considering copying your exact set-up!!

also, did you ever figure out the heat soak issue?

·
Registered
949 Posts
Steve, see if Chris can make a write up for us. It would really help out the community. When I was over there he said the Aquamist was pretty point and shoot, but that's only compared to some of his engine builds lol.

·
Registered
337 Posts
A detailed write up on how the meth kit was set up and how they set up the fail safe for said kit would be awesome as I am strongly considering copying your exact set-up!!

also, did you ever figure out the heat soak issue?
I've been trying to figure this out as well....There are multiple kits that include a fail safe with them but I haven't been able to see how people have installed them to actually reduce boost/prevent knock in the event that methanol injection isn't working properly. On some cars people add the guardian angel piece but I don't see why its necessary if a wmi kit already includes a failsafe.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Moore Auto is legit. Steve your build is legit. I'm gonna catch up to you soon haha. :)
are yall talking about Moores Auto in Newport News?

221 - 224 of 224 Posts